Business Immigration

The alarming pace of globalization has led to an increasingly globalized economy.  Companies in the United States must hire the best talent available in order to stay competitive, and sometimes that skill comes from overseas.  Alternatively, foreign companies abroad may find it beneficial to expand their operations into the United States and bring with them certain key employees fit for the job.

In all cases, the foreign worker, company, or investor needs a visa to enter into the country.  This process is quite complex and time-consuming as soliciting the appropriate visa and making your case can be a burdensome task.  Thus, having competent and creative legal counsel is key to accessing better opportunities in the United States.

Investor Visas

  • E-2 Treaty Investor.

Temporary Work Visas

  • H-1B Specialty Worker Visa;
  • H-3 Training Visa;
  • J-1 Exchange Visitor Worker;
  • L-1 Intracompany Transferee Visa;
  • O-1 Extraordinary Ability Visa;
  • TN Visas for Canadians and Mexicans;
  • P Visas for Entertainers and Athletes.

Visitor and Student Visas

  • B-1 Visitor Visa for Business;
  • B-2 Visitor Visa for Pleasure;
  • Student visas F-1 and M.

Employment Based Visas

  • EB-1 Extraordinary Abilities, Outstanding Professor Researcher, or Multinational Executive or Manager;
  • EB-2 Advanced Degree, Exceptional Ability or National Interest;
  • EB-3 Skilled Workers, Professionals, or Unskilled Workers;
  • EB-4 Religious Workers, Certain Physicians, Broadcasters, or other Special Immigrants;
  • EB-5 Capital Investment and Job Creation.