Ronald C. Iacone Jr., Esq. is the managing and founding partner of Iacone Law, P.A. He focuses his practice on asset protection representation, business and international law, and appeals to the interrelatedness of the three to best discuss your issue and solution. Ron takes a personalized approach to client representation and offers spirited counseling to meet client objectives.
Ron focused his legal studies on international and comparative legal practice and was president of the Federalist Society. His coursework brought him to Spain to study law at the University of Barcelona and to the Cayman Islands to study offshore confidentiality at the Truman Bodden Law School. Ron also clerked for a leading international business and banking law firm in Panamá where he assisted high net worth individuals and businesses with their asset protection, corporate and offshore banking needs. Additionally, Ron spent time in Ixtapa, Mexico clerking for an international real estate and corporate law firm.
Ron’s legal experience stretches far beyond the office. Having been exposed to two different legal systems (civil law and common law) in four different countries, Ron’s background is diverse, both in experience and culture. As such, he fluently addresses the needs of his clients and counsels on a diverse array issues. Importantly, Ron is passionate about protecting your wealth and works with businesses and individuals — both nationwide and abroad — in structuring an appropriate asset protection plan that isolates risk, reduces liability and protects against frivolous litigation.
Outside the office, Ron enjoys fishing, hiking and immersing himself in other cultures and countries, and in between it all likes to play competitive chess.
- Florida, 2015
- Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center, 2014
- Concentration in International and Comparative Legal Practice
- University of Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
- Truman Bodden Law School, George Town, Cayman Islands
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte, B.A., Spanish and Political Science, cum laude, 2010
- Concentration in International and Comparative Politics
- Concentration in Technical Translation
- Antonio de Nebrija, Madrid, Spain
- Universidad de Cantabria, Santander, Spain
- International Law Section
- Real Property, Probate, & Trust Law Section, Asset Protection Committee
- Miami-Dade County Bar Association, International Law Committee
- The Federalist Society
- Panamanian-American Chamber of Commerce
Fluent in written and spoken Spanish